We are seeking experienced, well rounded technicians to fill immediate openings.
– Installation, service, and inspection of access control, intrusion detection, fire alarm, CCTV-both analog and IP, and other low voltage systems. Including pulling cable and programming.
– Read and interpret layout drawings, wiring and riser diagrams.
– Complete a two week on-the-job training and evaluation program.
– Work with other employees as part of a team.
– Provide excellent customer service, on the phone and on site.
– Minimum of 2 years in the electronic security industry as a field technician
– Proficient with Windows operating systems.
– Proficient with basic enterprise networking in a windows environment.
– Must be 18 years old.
– Must have, or be able to obtain, a Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services Electronic Security Technician Registration. Other security clearances may also be required. No felonies or misdemeanors.
– Must have a clean, professional appearance.
– Must be able to work at heights. Including step and extension ladders, scissor and boom lifts.
– Must be able to follow OSHA regulations to provide a safe working environment.
– Must be able to lift 50lbs
– Must provide basic hand tools.
– Must be able to provide on call, after hours service on a rotating basis.
Send resume with cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters please.